|Promotion Name||Sky’s the Limit
|Permit Number||Authorised under:
NSW Permit Number: LTPS/20/43791
|Promoter||Smarter Communities Limited (ABN 25 065 006 859) of Level 7, 447 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
|Promotion Period||The Promotion starts at 9:00 am AEST on 1 June 2020.
The Promotion closes midnight Sunday on 6 September 2020 No entries will be accepted after this time.
|Relevant States||New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria
|Entry Restrictions||Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older at the commencement of the Promotion.
Persons under the age of 18 years are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
|Entry Procedure||To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
Visit www.skyisthelimit.net.au, register with a valid email and phone number and complete the “Sky’s the Limit” game at least one time.
All entrants must remain registered and agree to receive communications (e.g. email) from the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
|Maximum Number of Entries||One entry per person.
Once registered, entrants can play the “Sky’s the Limit” game multiple times, noting only the highest score will be registered on the leaderboard.
There will be seven (7) fortnightly prize draws (Fortnightly Prize Draw) in total. Each draw is held at the promoter’s address. Players (Entrants) who secure their place on the Sky’s the Limit Top 10 leaderboard within the qualifying two-week period (e.g. Prize draw No. 1 runs from 01/06/2020 – 14/06/2020) will go into a random draw to win one (1) $200 JB Hi-Fi Gift Voucher. The Top 10 Leaderboard is reset at the beginning of each Draw.
The Grand Prize Draw (Grand Prize Draw) for one (1) $3,000 Harvey Norman Gift Voucher will be given to one (1) randomly selected entrant during the entire promotion period.
|Total Prize Pool||Up to $4,400 including GST
|Prize Restrictions / Exclusions||Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gift voucher to another retailer to the same value at its discretion.
|Notification and Publication of Winners||Winners will be notified within two business days of being selected. Prize winners will announced on the Smarter Communities Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SmarterCommunities/ within two business days of the winner announcement date.
|Prize Claim Date||Prizes will be emailed to the successful entrants within two weeks after the winners have been notified.
Prize(s) must be claimed by 5pm (AEST) Tuesday 8 December 2020
|Unclaimed Prize Draw Date||The unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be conducted on Wednesday 9 December 2020 at 11am (AEDT) and winners will be notified within two business days of being selected.
Winner/s of the unclaimed prize draw till be published on the Promoter’s website at www.smartercommunities.com.au/skyisthelimit within two business days of the winner announcement date.
Terms and Conditions of Entry for the Sky’s the Limit Promotion
- These terms and the Schedule form the Conditions of Entry for this Promotion, and set out all of the information you need to know regarding this Promotion.
- The promoter is Smarter Communities Limited (ABN 25 065 006 859) of Level 7, 447 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (Promoter).
- The eligibility requirements for this Promotion are set out in the Entry Restrictions.
- To enter the competition, entrants must follow the Entry Procedure during the Promotion Period.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
- Entries which are incomplete, illegible, or which are generated by computers or other automated means will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to disqualify your entry in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry, failure to meet any content guidelines set out in the Entry Procedure, or if (in our reasonable opinion), you tamper or interfere with an entry mechanism in any way.
- If the Promotion cannot run for reasons beyond our control (for example, infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures), we reserve the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion.
- All decisions made by us regarding any aspect of the Promotion are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize(s) are set out in the Prize Details and are subject to any restrictions specified in the Prize Restrictions/Exclusions. All costs, fees, charges or expenses associated with the prize(s), which are not specified in the Schedule, are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- This Promotion is a both a game of skill and chance. The winner of each Fortnightly Prize Draw is randomly drawn from entrants who make it onto the Sky’s the Limit Top 10 Leaderboard within the corresponding qualifying draw period. The LeaderBoard is reset at the beginning of each Draw. The winner of the Grand Prize Draw is drawn randomly from all entrants during the entire promotion period.
- Prizes will be emailed using the email address provided on the registration form, unless the winner provides an alternative email address at the time they are notified as being a winner. If prizes are not suitable for email, we will determine the best delivery method. Prize winners should allow up to four weeks for delivery. We accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected email, mail, or any damage to prizes caused in transit.
- If (having made reasonable efforts) we cannot contact a prize winner, or if any prize is not accepted or claimed by the Prize Claim Date, that prize winner’s entry will be deemed invalid, and we will select a new winner(s) in accordance to the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date.
- If requested by us, each winner must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge. If you are a winner, you consent to us using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by us.
- You will be responsible for any tax liability associated with a prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes or this Promotion. We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize.
- We are not responsible for use of a prize which results in: (a) loss that was not reasonably foreseeable; (b) loss that was not caused by the our breach of these Conditions of Entry or by our negligence; (c) business losses (such as lost data, lost profits or business interruptions) or loss suffered by non-consumers; (d) losses caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control (such as faults in third party equipment); and (e) any loss caused, or contributed to, by an entrant’s breach of these Conditions of Entry or an entrant’s negligence.
- These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of New South Wales.